Discovery 3 2.7L DPF Deactivation Patch File (NOT FOR ROAD USE)
BAS D3 2.7L MY2007> DPF Patch File cars.
This item is a DPF software deactivation patch for MY2007> Discovery 3 non EU cars, it reprograms the engine management to the level on a non DPF car, its aim is for cars that are being exported or that are in country’s that do not legally need the DPF on the car. The software patch is uploaded to your IIDTool “Cloud” and collected via your GAP Diagnostic updater.
- After we see your web shop order complete we will email back you asking you to update your IIDTool firmware and files. IID BT users will change firmware from the “Release” version to the “Custom” firmware now seen in the updater software, IID Pro users will just update and overwrite with the latest firmware available for the tool.
- Once you have updated your IIDTool we require you need to send us a “patch file request” via email along with your FULL car ecu info’s page (sent from within the IIDTool app) and any fault codes shown in the engine.
- ECU info’s would typically looks similar to the example shown below.
- Engine TDV6
- An ECU backup should then be made from within the IIDTool ecu flash menu and then saved via the PC/MAC updater software, this should be done soon after you email the patch file request and ecu info’s so we have all information available at the same time.
- As soon as we receive all information needed we will start to write your patch file, after we have uploaded it to the “IID Cloud” we will email you back again to once more to advise you to update your IIDTool to download the new files that are waiting for you.
Download the new waiting files to your tool using the GAP Diagnostic updater software on your PC or MAC by pressing program flash files.
After you have updated your IIDTool software you can proceed to modify your exhaust to suite.
NOTE: Removal of the DPF from the exhaust system in not legal in all country’s as its needed for the emissions. You must only remove the DPF from your car if you are legally ok to do so. Bell Auto Services must advise that before you remove the DPF and modify your engine management system you make the appropriate checks needed for its allowance and also inform your insurance company and the UK equivalent of DVLA vehicle registration department.
On checkout UK VAT will be added at the current UK rate of %20 where applicable for EU countries, VAT will be removed for non EU sales when you enter your address during the checkout process.
Required: IIDTool for programming the patch to the car.
The IID Tool is NOT Included, this item is a software purchase only.