Defender 2.4TDCi VCV FUEL VAPOUR VALVE
Defender® 2.4TDCi VCV, FUEL VAPOR VALVE, FUEL METERING VALVE, SUCTION CONTROL VALVE.
LR009837 DEFENDER® 2007-2011 Denso.
1. Disconnect the fuel valve electrical connector.
2. Remove the 2 fuel valve securing bolts.
3. Remove the fuel valve.
4. Install the fuel valve with and secure the bolts back in.
5. Connect fuel valve electrical connector.
6. Warm the engine to between 75-80C.
7. Using diagnostic system carry out the pump learn procedure.
8. Using diagnostic system carry out the pilot correction procedure.
Nice video I found on YouTube showing the importance of the VCV/ Suction control valve.
On checkout VAT will be added at the current UK rate of %20 for UK customers.
From 1st Jan 2021. VAT will be removed for all UK export sales, this will be shown in the checkout when you enter your NON UK address.